How AV Works
Everything is constantly in motion!
Even objects that appear to be stationary are in fact vibrating, oscillating, and resonating at their own unique frequencies.
Every atom is vibrating (according to its mass and electron configuration), and when atoms come together to form a molecule, that molecule has its own specific resonant frequency.
The Human Energy Field (HEF) is a multi-layered field of energy that surrounds and permeates our bodies. It has been suggested for centuries by many different cultures that the HEF can (and does) interact with other energy fields, the effects of which can directly influence our health and wellbeing.
At AV we understand the relationship between technology and human beings is complex and multi faceted.
On one hand, the progression of technology has enabled advances in life saving medical procedures for diagnosis and treatment, as well as levels of communication (Wifi, Cellphone Signal etc) that we now rely on for our working and social lives.
On the other hand, the prevalence of Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF) or Radio Frequency (RF) has reached a point where virtually every person on earth is impacted by electro-pollution 24/7.
Electro-pollution has such a profound effect on the human body that The World Health Organization (WHO) has classified radio frequency fields as "possibly carcinogenic to humans"
The scientific literature contains numerous studies suggesting that electro-pollution is directly and negatively affecting our health on many levels, including changing the biophysical properties of our blood and increasing levels of free-radicals. We recommend you browse our Science section for access to the papers.
It is becoming more and more apparent that we as humans are suffering the effects of RF and EMF, and our mission at AV is to both raise awareness and offer potential solutions.
AV has taken the resonant frequencies of health promoting molecules, and imprinted them onto a substrate (the holographic part of your AV product).
Think of this a little bit like recording a song onto a CD.
When the substrate enters your HEF (or is activated by other RF/EMF like cellphone signal) the frequencies vibrate and resonate with your body.
Your body then receives the biological signals of the programmed molecules and reacts through various biochemical processes.
Which Molecular Signatures do we Imprint?
AV products contain a proprietary blend of over 300 unique molecular signatures.
A few you may have heard of include:
A tripeptide that contains copper, glycine, and histidine. GHK-Cu is a molecule that plays a role in a variety of bodily functions, including:
- Anti-Ageing - GHK-Cu can help to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
- Wound Healing - GHK-Cu can help to promote wound healing by stimulating the production of new cells.
- Immunity - GHK-Cu can help to boost the immune system by fighting off bacteria and viruses.
- Heart Health - GHK-Cu can help to protect the heart by reducing inflammation and preventing the build-up of plaque in the arteries.
Bromelain has been shown to have a number of health benefits, including:
- Reduces Inflammation - Bromelain has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body. This makes it a potential treatment for conditions such as arthritis, asthma, and allergies.
- Improves Digestion - Bromelain can help to improve digestion by breaking down proteins and fats. This can make it helpful for people with conditions such as indigestion, bloating, and constipation.
- Boosts the Immune System - Bromelain can help to boost the immune system by stimulating the production of white blood cells. This makes it a potential treatment for conditions such as the common cold and the flu.
- Reduces Pain - Bromelain can help to reduce pain by reducing inflammation and stimulating the production of pain-killing chemicals in the body. This makes it a potential treatment for conditions such as arthritis, muscle pain, and headaches.
Semaglutide helps to regulate blood sugar levels by increasing insulin production and decreasing glucagon production.
Semaglutide also helps to suppress appetite by acting on the hypothalamus, which is a part of the brain that controls hunger and fullness. Semaglutide increases the production of the hormone PYY, which signals the brain that the stomach is full.
You have probably heard us talking about AV potentially optimising Adenosine Triphosphate levels.
Adenosine triphosphate, commonly called ATP, is a crucial molecule in the cells of living organisms. ATP is the primary energy carrier in cells, responsible for powering many essential cellular processes.
This molecule plays a crucial role in the functioning of all living things, from the simplest single-cell organisms, to the most complex animals and plants.
Without ATP, cells would not have the energy necessary to carry out the many vital processes needed for survival.
For example, ATP powers the beating of a heart, the movement of muscles, and even the synthesis of DNA during cell division.
ATP is the "currency" by which energy is exchanged and utilised within cells.
Our Blood helps to transport Adenosine Triphosphate throughout the body and regulate ATP levels.
The enzymes in our blood also help to ensure that ATP levels are maintained in a healthy range.
It is suggested that Electro-Pollution affects the electronegativity of our blood and may cause an aggregation (or sticking together) of blood cells. This disrupts many processes, not least the production, transportation, and regulation of ATP.
AV technology increases ATP levels by reducing this aggregation and promoting more optimal ATP processing.